Have your say
All voices in our community are important and can help shape the work of our Ministry.
We are committed to partnering with the New Zealand community in the work we do.
To ensure the voices of disabled people, their families, whānau, and the community have a real impact, we're researching the most effective and accessible ways to gather and amplify your feedback.
You can have your say by:
- Phone: You can call our freephone number 0800 566 601 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8am to 5pm, and Wednesday from 9:30am to 5pm. Or if you prefer to just leave us a message, that's ok too!
- Text: Send us a message to 4206
- Reply Paid (Freepost): Write to us without a stamp at Reply Paid 262204, PO Box 1556, Wellington. We will get your letters to the right person at our Ministry.
- Email: Send us a message at email@example.com or for our NZSL community, a video to our email address. A translator will be able to connect you with the answers you are looking for.
- Facebook: Message us through our Facebook page. Our page is managed by our communications team with an aim to keep you updated on what we are working on as well as the opportunity to chat to us about what matters to you. Join our Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People Facebook external URL page.
Your feedback and contributions will help transform how our government supports our disabled community. We'd love for you to get involved!