This is our copyright notice.
Material made available on websites and social media belonging to Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People is protected by Crown copyright except where otherwise stated.
Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People licences its material for re-use under Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 4.0 International Licence . In summary this means you are free to copy, distribute, and adapt the material, without further permission and for free as long as:
- it is reproduced accurately
- it is not used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context, and
- there is an acknowledgement of the source and copyright status of the material.
The licence does not apply to the following media wherever found on the website belonging to Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People or to its social media:
- logos, emblems and trade marks
- design elements, and
- photography and imagery.
To use this media you must first obtain permission from the Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People.
No departmental or governmental emblem, logo, or Coat of Arms can be used in any way that infringes any provision of the Flags, Emblems, and Names Protection Act 1981. For information on Flags, Emblems and the Names Protection Act 1981, visit the NZ Legislation website .
Copyright of third parties
Websites and social media pages belonging to Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People may provide links to third party websites or social media for the benefit of site users. These may hold information that is the copyright of the third parties. To use this copyright you must obtain the permission from the copyright owner to use:
- copyrighted materials from other websites, or
- material on websites belonging to Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People or its social media pages that is protected by the copyright of a third party.
Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People cannot provide you with this permission.
Corrections to information
If you believe any information on the website is inaccurate, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using information for other purposes
If you want to use the information on this site for any other purpose, please email us at: email@example.com
The information provided on this website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, visitors to this website are informed that:
- Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People will not be liable to you on any legal basis (including negligence) for any loss or damage (including consequential loss and statutory damages) you suffer through your use of its material except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice.
- The website is not intended to take the place of, or to represent the written law of, New Zealand or other official guidelines or requirements.
- Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People is not responsible for the accuracy of the content on the sites and social media it links to and does not endorse any commercial organisations.
- Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation, or people who have off-site links to its website.
- Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Linking is for convenience only and should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and has no control over availability of the linked pages.