We're transforming the future of disability services in New Zealand. Find out what current jobs are being advertised and be part of the change.
Whaikaha – Ministry of Disabled People is developing a National Pacific Disability Plan and wants to hear from Pacific disabled people and their aiga or whānau (family).
Disabled people interested in governance roles can register on the Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People Nominations Database which promotes Public Sector Board opportunities to disabled people.
We may list opportunities and events for disabled people and whānau on this page that are from other organisations. Current opportunity - Share your COVID-19 experience with the Royal Commission.
Currently there are no upcoming events from Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People.
Information on some of the previous opportunities from Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People.
- Become a member of the GLE Lived Experience Council
- Seeking conversations with family/whānau
- Transformation Management Board - Call for interest
- Engagement forums: Growing voice and safety
- Call for Nominations for My Home, My Choice Steering Group
- Request for Proposals to support disability leadership and networks